Pages

Skincare Routine (Oily) | روتين عنايتي ببشرتي (للبشرة الدهنية)

Saturday 13 June 2015

Hi guys...

Even though I'm pretty busy right now with exams and all but I feel like I was neglecting my blog so I decided to show you guys my skincare routine. This is a new routine that I've been testing out for the past month or so and I can honestly say that this has been the best skincare routine I've ever tried. 

هااي بنات 
صج اني وايد مشغوله مع الامتحانات والجامعة وجذي بس حسيت اني اهملت المدونه بالفترة الاخيرة ف قررت اكتب هل موضوع. هذا روتيني اليديد صارلي شهر او اكثر شوي عليه و صج صج غير حياتي هذا احسن روتين جربته بحياتي.



Last month I had a facial with Natalie from Kindred toxin free facials, can I just say that she changed my life! 

الشهر الي طاف رحت سويت فيشيال والي سوتلي غيرت حياتي.. للاحسن طبعا! 

So for the first time ever I was getting whiteheads all over my face like my face broke out really bad and I was in shock I didn't know what to do I tried different cleansers and moisturisers but nothing seemed to work and also I couldn't tolerate my oily skin anymore like whatever I did whether it was moisturisers for oily skin or primers under makeup etc. etc. I always end up shiny as hell it bothered me so much so I decided to get a facial and that was the best decision I've ever made honestly. 


الفتره الي طافت ولاول مره بحياتي قامت تطلعلي حبوب بويهي بشكل خيالي كنت مصدومة ومادري شنو اسوي جربت اكثر من منتج سواء كان مرطب ولا غسول مانفع معاي شي و هم خلاص ماقدرت اتحمل ويهي الدهني اكثر من جذي كل شي جربت تحت المكياج مليون نوع مرطب و مليون برايمر ماكو فايده ويهي يدهن بشكل مو طبيعي خصوصا لما احط مكياج ف قلت لازم احل هل مشكلة وقررت اروح اسوي فيشيال وهذا كان احسن قرار خذيته.

So I went and got my facial and she basically told me that my skin was inflamed ( Of course I didn't know that) and so she calmed my skin with all sort of oils and stuff. She also told me that instead of using exfoliaters or scrubs I should use a flannel... and let me tell you guys once I switched to flannels I've seen amazing changes.


يوم رحتلها اول شي قالته لي ان بشرتي هاجت ف حاولت كثر ماتقدر تهدي البشره استعملت اكثر من زيت وكله اشياء طبيعية لان انا ما ارضى احط اي ماده على ويهي وماحب المواد الكيميائية ف كل شي تستخدمه طبيعي علي.. انا اؤمن ان المنتجات الطبيعية وايد احسن للبشره من اي منتج ثاني, المهم قامت تقولي شنو احتاج اغير في روتيني و قالتلي بدال الصنفرات او السكربات استعمل الفوط الصغار ومن بديت استخدم الفوط شفت نتايج عجيبة.

Before going to Natalie I used to cleanse my face using a cucumber cleanser from boots and then exfoliate with biore pore unclogging scrub after that I'd use mario badescu facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater and finally I'd alternate between skinstitut moisture defence for oily skin or mixing aloe vera gel with jojoba oil (I read it keeps oiliness at bay). That was basically my skincare routine before the facial. 


قبل لا اروح حق الفيشيال كان روتيني كالتالي, كنت اغسل ويهي بغسول من بوتس بالخيار وايد كان زين وماقالتلي شي عنه وبعدها كنت اصنفر ويهي بصنفرة بواريه اسمها مكتوب بالانجليزي فوق وبعدها كنت استعمل سبري ماي الورد من ماريو بداسكو واخر شي كنت اغير بين هل مرطبين اما مرطب من سكنستيتيوت مكتوب اسمه فوق او كنت اخلط جل الالوفيرا مع زيت الهوهوبا لان  قريت ان يقلل من الدهن الي بالويه وبس عقب روحتي للفيشيال غيرت الروتين على حسب اهي شنو نصحتني فيه.  

Lets talk about my skincare routine after the facial which is my current skincare routine. 

I took Natalie's recommendation and used the jojoba oil as my cleanser. This made my skin so so soft and I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. And I use a flannel soaked in hot water (Yes hot because by the time you put on your face it'll be warm) and it feels oh so good to have that warm flannel on your face! This made me want to wash my face more haha. I'd use the flannel to exfoliate my skin as well, as its gentle and not as harsh as scrubs. I wasn't sure at first when I switched exfoliaters to flannels as I usually get flakiness if I don't scrub, but let me just tell you guys the flannel works just as good and it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever.


 اول شي قالتلي ان اقدر استخدم زيت الهوهوبا او الجوجوبا  ك غسول ف خذيت بنصيحتها وبلشت استعمله ك غسول (للعلم زيت الهوهوبا وايد زين حق البشرة الدهنية اذا تبوني اكلمكم اكثر عنه قولولي)  ... بنات خله ويهي ناعم بشكل مو طبيعي وضروري تستخدمون الفوطه عشان تغسلونه طبعا تحطون الفوطه تحت ماي حار اي حار مو دافي لان على ماتحطونها على ويهكم راح تلاقون ان صارت دافيه ولازم تكون دافيه عشان تبطل المسام وتنظف عدل واصلا الشعوور عجييب لما تيين تحطينها على ويهج واهي دافية صار ودي امشي واغسل ويهي ههههه, المهم ان استخدم الفوطه عشان اصنفر ويهي بعد ف بس افرك شوي شوي لاتفركون حيل عشان بشرتكم لاتتحسس 

If I had makeup on I usually start by using micellar water, I'm currently loving the Simple micellar water. I ran out of my bioderma one and I think this one is just as good and its cheaper! 
So I'd put a little on a cotton pad and put on my eyes for about 30 seconds and voilà my eye makeup is gone. After that I'd use jojoba oil to remove the makeup on the rest of my face. It removes the makeup super quick! 


طبعا اذا كنت حاطه مكياج استعمل مزيل المكياج من ماركة سمبل وايد حبيت هل منتج مفعوله نفس مفعول  بايوديرما ما اشوف انهم  يختلفون وارخص منه بعد. اخذ قطنتين واحط عليهم شوي من المزيل واحط القطنة على عيني لمدة 30 ثانية تقربيا وبعدها امسح وجذي يكون كل مكياج العيون راح  


The only reason why I don't use jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup is because I get sties often in fact I have two sties right now so I think putting oil on my eyelids is not a good idea lol. Anyways, I'd use the flannel after that so that it removes every bit of makeup and oil left on my skin. 


وترا زيت الهوهوبا وايد زين بمسح المكياج بس السبب الوحيد الي ما يخليني استخدمه على عيني لان عيني وايد يطلع فيها جياس 
دهن يعني حاليا طالعلي جيس دهن بمكانين بعيني ف اخاف يزيدهم 

I then spritz some of the mario badescu spray on my face. This spray is an absolute favourite especially during summer its so refreshing.




وعقب ما اخلص ارش شوي من السبري مال ماريو بداسكو حدي احبه خصوصا بالصيف تحسين بانتعاش وبعدها مرطب من انتيبودز اسمه light facial day cream.



And my final two steps is to moisturise my face, I use the Antipodes light facial day cream. And I won't forget my undereyes so I use Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado. This stuff is seriously amazing it moisturises like no other and makes my concealer blend so seamlessly! 



وطبعا ما انسى تحت العين ضروري تحطون كريم لمنطقة العين بنات خصوصا وانتوا بعدكم صغار هل شي ياخر التجاعيد لما تكبرون المهم استعمل كريم الافوكادو من كيلز وايد احبه يرطب بشكل خيالي ويخلي الكونسيلر يندمج بشكل عجيب  



And thats it, thats everything I use on a daily basis for my skin. Ever since I went for the facial and started this routine I haven't had any whiteheads or any other pimple for that matter. I noticed that I'm less oily but I can still see some oils seeping through when I have makeup on. Also, eating more healthy food and drinking a lot of water helped my skin so much. 

I hope this post helps some of my oily girls out there and let me know if you'd like more posts like these I'd be happy to do more of these. 

وبس هذا روتيني وحبيت اقولكم بنات ان من بعد الفيشيال ومن بلشت هل روتين كل الحبوب الي بويهي راحت وماطلعلتي ولا حبه بعدها الحمدلله ولاحظت ان الدهن خف وماقام يدهن ويهي وايد لما احط مكياج وايد مستانسة وعندي موعد هل شهر حق فيشيال ثاني عشان الدهون وراح اقولكم النتايج 

وهم من الاشياءالي ساعدت بشرتي ترد نفس قبل واحسن الاكل الصحي و الماي بالفترة الاخيره اهملت اكلي وايد والحين يوم رديت اكل اكل صحي وايد شفت فرق ببشرتي 

اتمنى انكم استفدتوا من هل بوست واذا تبون بوستات اكثر من هل نوعية قولولي .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment