Pages

Bellabox october 2014

Wednesday 29 October 2014

I have just received my bellabox yesterday so decided to do the unboxing today! 

So finally after two months of subscription I received my stuff in a box! 
I love the colour, its just so pretty to look at! 

Lets get to business,

1- Kester black for bellabox nail polish - ruby tuesday


They say its long-wearing, chip resistant and 100% vegan. I didn't have the chance to try it yet but will let you know how I like it once I do.

2- Rimmel apocalips
I loved this lipstick, really loved it. Unfortunately, I have received it like this. Opened and I don't know if its knew or not so I won't be using it but will def get a new one because this is the thing I loved the most in this month's box!

Look at this colour, oh my god it is amaazing! 

3- MOR hand cream

Haven't used it yet but I have the scrub in the same scent and I love it. 

4- NIVEA stress protect deodrant 

This mini deodrant will come in handy when I travel ( I travel a lot! ), so I'm happy that I received it.

5- Modelco skincare
I have used them all yesterday, I definitely noticed that my face has been less oily today but it might be because I used a new toner today. I don't know really! 

As bonus I have received this Pantene shampoo and conditioner but actually I have received the same shampoo and conditioner from the parcel by marie claire. So I have tried it before but didn't like it that much. 


Overall, I was impressed in this month's box but was disappointed because of the lipstick.

Bellabox is a monthly subscription box, it costs $15 a month and here is their website:

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Head on over to my blog to see what you have to do. :)

    http://www.cestlaviesaidshe.com/

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete