Pages

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review!

Monday 9 March 2015

I'm here with another review for you guys ... 

Maybelline Fit Me concealer


What they say:

FLAWLESS THAT LETS THE REAL YOU COME THROUGH
BEYOND MATCHING: FRESH, BREATHABLE, NATURAL 

Why You'll Love It

It's makeup that doesn’t mess with you.
• No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
• Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
• Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
• Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free

For Best Results

Dot concealer onto imperfections or under eyes. Pat with finger to blend.
Also, it comes in 6 different shades. 
What I thought: 
This concealer has been my go to concealer for the past couple of months, its super easy to apply and it applies flawlessly really. I have the shade fair which is lighter than my skin colour so I use it to brighten up under my eyes. It blends so easily and looks super natural on the skin it doesn't look cakey whatsoever and it give the most beautiful finish. I tried blending it using a brush and using my fingers, it works well with both but I've been blending it with my fingers more than using the brush lately as its quick and easy. 

The coverage is good, I don't have dark under eyes but I have those veins under my eyes that annoys me so this concealer cover them so well. Also, it lasts all day, like I usually apply it in the morning and come back at night before I take my makeup off and you can still see it there like I don't notice any fading.

Overall, I'd give this concealer 10/10 I seriously cannot fault it. I'm in love with it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment