Pages

Violet box october 2014!

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hey guys,
It is time to unbox the violet box :)


Wotnot facial wipes for oily/sensitive skin
I received this in either bellabox last month or the parcel not sure but I don't mind receiving it twice, who doesn't like facial wipes they always come handy specially because I travel a lot and I always need facial wipes with me on the plane or in my luggage! 

PHR Professional Haircare Recovery leave-in-moisturiser 


I was glad I got this, my hair is not in a good condition right now so I needed this really. I'm trying lots of different products for my hair and this will come in handy. I love that it has natural ingredients too! 

Designer brands lip pencil 


I haven't tried this lip liner on my lips yet but when I swatched this on my hand I noticed that its creamy and so easy to apply and I love the shade I got (Fuchsia Rose) 


Designer Brands Eternal Colour Lipstick

I love the shade I got (rose brown) it suits me perfectly and it is very creamy. I loved this product. 

Haughty Cosmetics Perfect Finish Lipgloss


I got this in pull it together, beautiful orangy/red colour, not bright and not dark. 
This brand is a U.S brand that I havem't heard of before but I really like the lipgloss it's not sticky and feels good on the lips. 

Eslor Introductory Collection


This includes a soothing refiner and cleanser, firming collagen day cream, botanical peeling gel and chlorophyll lifting mask. Haven't tried anything from this brand before but I'm super excited to try the botanical peeling gel and chlorophyll lifting mask! 

So yeah that's all I got.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with this month's box.

If you're thinking of subscribing here is the link:
http://www.violetbox.com.au/the-box.html

And it costs $22.95 per month.




No comments:

Post a Comment